Once installed, the CryptoSite protocol can be run by means of a command line
cryptosite). Each component of the protocol is also a Python package,
which can be called directly from other Python software
Running the basic protocol consists of these steps:
- Create a set of input files specifying the structure to probe, and basic CryptoSite parameters.
cryptosite setupto calculate structural features and prepare input files for AllosMod.
- Run AllosMod given the set of input files.
- Calculate additional features using the AllosMod output
- Gather together all features into a single file (
- Predict cryptic binding sites with an SVM using the complete set of features
as input (
- Optionally visualize the results in